Sunday 16 November 2014

Farewell

The two most recent posts were a little old, but I decided to publish them anyway. By a little old, what I mean is that I wrote them last week. This is my professional, uber-official, materialistic, shady business press release stating that I will be moving blogs. After 200+ posts, nearly all of them being self-reflective, I sense that it is time to move on. To put it simply, introspection has become rather miserable to me. Not to say that I have quit introspection all together, but I'm bored of it right now. A change of scenery (as far as scenery on the internet goes).

I have already started a new blog. If you are interested, here is the url: http://sketchbookworship.blogspot.ca/.

This might be the end of Stilts to Heaven, which is a sad thought. For one thing, this blog has received a lot more traffic than expected. This idea of success is pompous though, it's meaningless in and of itself. But if you want to know a little secret, I am currently at 11,398 page views. I mean, that's not great or amazing, but it's more than I expected. Thank you to those who took time to read. I don't plan on deleting this blog (I am very susceptible to nostalgia, after all).

I might be back, I might not be.

Thank you and farewell,
stiltstoheaven

No comments:

Post a Comment